No Happy Birthday?

No Happy Birthday?
What are all of these people doing in my house?

Construction Zone

Construction Zone
Clayton loves trucks

Friday, June 27, 2008

Let's Get This Party Started!

Well, you all have finally convinced me to start this blogging thing! I am not very articulate, but hopefully you all will enjoy this site. Clayton gives me lots of material, so I'm sure something interesting or funny will come up. This weekend we're having Clayton's 2nd birthday party! His real birthday was on the 22nd...we made him pancakes for breakfast and gave him one of his presents. I can't believe he is already 2, the time goes so quickly and slowly at the same time! Today I ran a few errands to get everything "needed" for the party. I also met Rodney for lunch at Tin Star-YUM!

No comments: